Term & Condition
By using this site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice.
Welcome to Shubh Packers & Movers, one of the leading shifting experts in India with branches spread across every nook and corner of the country with a website www.shubhpackers.com by using this website, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions set forth in this notice
1. Before using the website and its contents or buying any service, read these T&C.
2. By using the website, you agree to abide by the T&C set forth in this notice. Shubh Packers & Movers will not be responsible if any breakage occurs during transport. All shifting will be at the customer's own Owner Risk.
A trademark is a word, design, symbol, phrase, sound, scent, or color (or any combination) that identifies the source of a party's goods. A service mark identifies the source of a party's services. The trademark SHUBH PACKERS & MOVERS is a registered trademark of the M/s SHUBH PACKERS AND MOVERS. Shubh Packers & Movers trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Shubh Packers & Movers, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Shubh Packers & Movers. Other products or company names used on this website may be trademarks of their respective owners. Shubh Packers and Movers has not licensed any of his trademark including Shubh Packers and Movers to any third party or company.
Online Payment Term & Condition
All on-line payments made towards packing and transportation shall be taken into consideration only when the relevant amount is received and credited in the company's bank account. The rates are subject to the nature and kind of services you avail as per your requirement which may depend upon its factors such as volume, distance and for other ancillary services desired to avail. Furthermore, rates of the services are likely to change without prior notice.
Under No circumstances will the booking amount be refunded. We will assume that you have agreed to all the terms and conditions before booking.
This Web Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, symbols, tag line and icons is concerning or relating to Shubh Packers & Movers and its associates and the services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any representation or endorsement being made, and without warranty of any kind, whether implied or expressed, including but not limited to, an implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of other' intellectual property rights. Under no circumstances, Shubh Packers & Movers or any of its affiliates, contractors, employees, directors or officers shall be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential damages (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS DISTURBANCE OR INFORMATION) resulting from access to or use of, or inability to access to or use of, this Web Site or arising out of any resources, materials, information, qualifications, opinions or recommendations on this Web Site. We reserve a right to alter the contents of the website at any point of time without any pre-intimation or permission. You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this site and the Internet generally. Under no circumstances, shall Shubh Packers & Movers Ltd. or its affiliates be liable for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever; including but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tort actions.
Damages may occur to the HHG consignment (s) during transit on account of rough, hilly and difficult terrains that is witnessed in the country. SPM always tries to impress upon our clients on the advantage of taking risk coverage while booking with SPM and recommends them to pay risk coverage charges through Check for their consignment to avoid any contingency that may happen un an un-predictable condition. Insurance will be between you and the insurance company; SPM will not be responsible for any Damage of goods.
The carrier or their agents shall be exempted from any loss or damage through accident/ pilferage/ fire/rain/collision/any other road or river hazard. We therefore recommend that household goods should be covered under CARRIER RISK by paying additional charges as FOV.
NO INDIVIDUAL POLICY/RECEIPT FROM INSURANCE COMPANY WILL BE PROVIDED. APML WILL ISSUE GCN UNDER “CARRIER RISK” AS PER SECTION 11 OF CARRIAGE BY ROAD ACT, 2007
1. If the consignor/consignee merely puts his/her signature on “Goods Receiving” Copy showing acknowledgement of goods without giving any remark about the status of the materials, it would be deemed that the transported materials were delivered in o.k./good condition.
2. Any complaint made at a later or later stage will not be considered to be damaged by any additional item or any other type of defect.
3. If the risk coverage option is not selected, then any subsequent claims will not be considered. No claim will be made if inventory is already damaged.
4. No claim for compensation will be considered for mental agony, mental tension or harassment due to unintentional damage of the material at the destination.
5. The carrier will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the damages or for any defects noticed in any item, if the consignor/consignee has arranged the Loading, unloading and unpacking of the transported material at his/her own.
6. No claim shall be considered which caused by oil spill as we have already instructed consignor not to carry such things before packing.
7. We do not accept to move perishable goods, jewelry, arms and ammunitions, hazardous material like crackers, explosives, chemicals, filled gas cylinder battery acids and inflammable oils; such as diesel, petrol, kerosene, gasoline, narcotics and counter branch items.
8. All batteries must be drained of their acids by customer and should be empty before loading.
9. Although due precaution will be taken to ensure quick transportation and timely delivery of the materials at the destination but due to certain unforeseen circumstances or due to certain natural calamities or due to certain sudden road hazardous taking place in transit causing delay in delivery of the material, in such circumstances, no claim for any compensation will be considered.
10. The carrier will not accept flowerpots (Clay) for transportation and if at all accepted as a good gesture on the request or on being insisted upon by its customer however it won't take guarantee or be liable for its safe delivery at the destination.
FOR CAR & BIKE
1. Car, bike is being transported under owner’s risk. Consignor should directly take proper Insurance Cover for all types of transit risk and the carrier will not be liable for any damage what so ever including accident etc. Or for whatsoever reason however, carrier will carry out legal formalities like lodging complaint / Panchanama etc. in police station.
2. Consignor shall pursue his case directly with the insurance company for any claim in case of any unforeseen incident, damages of his/her car or bike.
3. damage of any car/bike/electronic/electric goods cannot be considered.
Insurance coverage will only be claimed on accident and fire.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. We do not undertake Electricians, Carpenters jobs.
2. We tend to our agent shall be exempted from any reasonably loss injury dues accident.
3. Please be noted while career risk. No individual policy/ Receipt, from the insurance company will be given.
4. Parties advise not to hand over values like ornaments/jewellery/cash.
5. We don’t undertake responsibility for carriage of glass/ plant/ breakable things, furniture, eatable food.
6. All payment must be clear at loading point.
7. No liability shall be for leakage, breakage by any means, water or sender.
8. Goods shall be delivered according to convenience and circumstances.
9. If the owner does not take his/her goods within 15 days after arriving at the destination, then the fixed charge shall be imposed over the goods accordingly: -
• On less than and equal to 50 Kg. - RS-400 Rupees/Day
• On above 50 Kg. to 100 Kg. - RS-800 Rupees/Day
• On above 1 Quintal (100 Kg.) - RS- 1200 Rupees/Quintal/Day
(If the owner of goods does not take his/her goods within One months, then we get the right to sell it.)
10. There shall be no liability on delay caused by natural calamity, public strike, compliance of Gov. Order, circumstantial catastrophe.
11.Article more than value of 100 rupees must have to be recognised by the good’s owner to us.
LAW & TERRITORIAL JURISDICTION
1. These terms and conditions are superficially governed by applicable law in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Any kind of dispute/argument arising from these T&C and activities shall be fought only in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. You hereby express your full argument and submit to the jurisdiction of such courts in order to litigate such action.
2. However, Shubh Packers and Movers enjoy the right to take legal proceeding in state other than Madhya Pradesh, India, for the purpose of protecting its interests or enforcing its rights.
1. 30% of the amount will have to be paid on booking and the remaining 70% will be given on loading time.
2. 100% Payment at Loading Point.
1. The Company does not take responsibility for leakage, breakage by sun, water or Sender is responsible for proper packing, Breakable goods at owner's risk.
2. Fresh fruits & Furniture are carried at the absolute risk of the sender as they are not to be settled & broken on the way.
3. The goods will be delivered again is cash payment of all charges to the consignor Consignee.
4. The delivery of the goods will have to be taken within 5 days after their arrival at destination failing which the same will be liable for demurrage at the rate of Rs. 1200 per quintal per day. Minimum charges shall be 400 per day for then 50kg. and Rs. 800 per day above 50 kg.
5. If there is any claim on account of this goods receipt the same shall have to be made within fifteen days failing which the same will be considered as null and void.
6. The company shall not liable for any loss or damage due to leakage pilferage, theft weather condition strikes, roits, disturbances. fire explosion or accident provided. However all reasonable personable precautions are taken to provide against such contingencies.
7. This company takes absolutely no responsibility for delay or losses in transit due to accidents strikes or any other cause beyond its control and due to breakdown of vehicle en routes and for the consequences there of.
8. When once delivery is given against receipt on claim can be entertained there after regarding anything.
9. If any difference is found out on actual weight as compared with the G.R. of goods the company will recover full charges at the destination for the excess weight plus 25 % extra.
10. If the octroi or customs people assess the goods wrongly the company will not be responsible.
11. If the goods of any G.R. do not arrive at destination within 15 days the sender should inform to the company with a Registered notice otherwise the company will not be responsible for the claim thereafter on any account.
12. If the consignor or their agent accompanies the goods on the truck the Company ceases to be responsible not any loss damage etc. to the goods while in transit as their proper receipt at destination.
13. In Case if the truck's cant's go, the customer will take delivery of the goods at place reached by the company and will pay full freight to the deliver.
14. If the value of goods is above Rs. 100/- it must insure otherwise the company will be not responsible.
15. If name of consignee is mentioned in the G.R. then the company reserves the right to deliver the good without G.R.
16. The company is not responsible for bringing back the goods.
17. Service Tax shall be payable by party.